Was last night, saying my prayers! But even before that I stayed up late to read a wonderful book I'm reading. I encourage every one to read it. Heaven Is Here By: Stephanie Nielson an LDS author. I always read her blog for years now {NieNieDialogues}, but had forgotten that she wrote a book about her and her husbands plane crash that took place about 5 years ago. She is such an inspiration and in reading about her life before and after. What a wonderful woman, wife and mother to look up to and admire. I even follow her on Instagram, because she is that awesome! I'm halfway through the book and I often cry of what she is going through and how she deals with it. Her sweet spirit and relationship with God is all there out in the open. How her faith never dwindled but grew tremendously with all the trials she endured after her accident. I love this book and in some ways I can relate as a mother, member of the LDS church {Mormon faith}, and a wife. Whatever I am handed in this life that isn't apart of my agenda, I want to remember Stephanie's courage and strength. To count my blessings and to grow closer to my savior. I bought her book at Seagul's bookstore in utah. $4.75! Steal! So don't waste anymore time and buy/order it now! I promise you'll love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment