Monday, August 19, 2013

1 more day..hooray..hooray!

Well folks tomorrow is the day, Aila is going to be TWO YEARS OLD! O.M.G! Time is flying by and we are freaking out. OK not really, but excited for our growing babe to be getting older and more mature. she's already talking so much lately as if she knows...Smart cookie ;) Well since she is turning two I thought it would be fun to do a mini celebration for her birthday tomorrow + a photo shoot! So stay tuned for all that jazz to come! It's going to be precious and yummy! On a Monday happy note: Yesterday at church Aila was officially "great" in nursery the whole 2 hours! Yay! I got to enjoy church and truly listen and enjoy the lessons without someone grabbing me aside to come get her! Oh and just for the record she's not the only one that was having a tough time in nursery, its a normal thing..but it feels good to know that hopefully she is on her way out to not needing me for 2 hours! Yay! ::MAMA DANCE:: Sundays are dress up day, so I try to get a pic of us all church ready. Doesn't Aila look so cute! Can't take it! I love having a girl ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment