Our darling girl turned Two yesterday! It was such a great day. Morning came and I made her oatmeal waffles and then we went to the mall for lunch, then played at the play area and then went to the disney store so she could pick out a toy. She chose a mini Minnie Mouse plush toy. She didn't want any of the other characters but sadly they didn't have Marie from The Arisocats, otherwise she could have gotten that one for sure! Afternoon approached and it was nap time, she was a little cranky all morning, but a nice long nap cures that! While she slept I made a Banana chocolate chip cake with milk chocolate frosting from scratch! My first cake to make completely homemade. It sure didn't come out looking pretty, but it was ooey gooey chocolatey goodness! Evening came and family came over to celebrate and brought gifts! So nice of them!! Thank you Laura, Eli, Dustin, Shea, Garrett, jenna, Madsen and brandon! It meant a lot that you all came on such a whim! Her birthday was a success and I know she felt so loved :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment