Sorry I have been MIA, our Internet has been all wacky and well...it has been not of an interest to fight with it so I have neglected everything to do with the computer. Refreshing...you should try it ;) So to catch up on here I just want to say how much I love being a mommy. You've heard it once and you'll hear it again...or read it again. Being a mama is the ultimate! Ha ha. I adore my little girl, who is turning two in just 6 days by the way!! Hay hay!! No way!! She is perfect, hilarious and is quite the firecracker. And what I have noticed lately is that she KNOWS she is turning Two! For about a few weeks know I have noticed a slight chance in her behavior, she's growing up is all...::tear::. I am sad, but of course it's inevitable. She is growing up and there is not one thing I can do to stop it. And even if I could I wouldn't ;) How precious is this photo I took while at the library today! Boy you know your a photographer when you stick your child up on the window seals with awesome lighting for a photo opportunity! Now If only she could stay still and at least look in my direction ;)
Photog-rama-mama problems!
WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

No comments:
Post a Comment