Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Last week

We started the week with Aila turning Two years old, and had a great time celebrating her. Later in the week Mr. Walker and I went on a much needed date night while my sweet sister Shea watched Aila for the night. Todd and I ate dinner at Magleby's, we heard it was good and have been wanting to try it ever since we moved up here. Their food was really good, Todd got their pot roast doc.truck meal and I got the fish and chips. We shared and devoured every last bite. [yum yum] We then decided to maybe go see a movie, but the show that fit our schedule was sold out. [Man of steel] Oh well, better to wait for redbox anyways! Finally after a few minutes of wondering what we could do for fun, we came across Nickel mania. [yes a kid arcade]  It was so fun though, nickel machines instead of quarters or tokens. We played shooting games to old school The Simpsons and shot some hoops. We had fun just being silly and when we were ready to leave, we cashed in all our tickets and got Aila some goodies ;) We missed our baby! She really is so cute and melts our hearts non-stop! When we arrived at my sister and her husbands home, the door opened and I see her precious face smiling ear to ear. She calls out Mommy, Mommy! Like there you are, I was wondering where you went. Yup thats right, she's a mama's girl! He he! On sunday after church we went to visit one of Todd's good friends from high school that he hasn't seen in along time. We visited in cedar hills..way way up the mountain. The view was so pretty and you could count all the churches on every corner from where we were. Haha. Later than night I made what we have been craving for days now [DONUTS] I make them from biscuits and fry then in a pan with olive oil on medium, then dip them in powered sugar and a touch of hersey syrup. [Yum] and simple!

The beautiful view [Cedar Hills]
The homes up here are ridiculously nice!


Todd shootin some hoops!

Donuts. yum
Don't worry I only had about 3, Todd ate the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment