Last Christmas I told my mom how I was going to make her a Missionary plaque with a beautiful saying that I saw at the deseret industries, but add the places where my three brothers served and were serving at. And somehow design it to fit together to have it hang on the wall of my parents home. She was so excited and I kept putting it off and then it didn't happen. Not that I didn't want to, but we moved and I would sometimes remember and then forget again. But it was always in the back of my mind that I wanted to do this for my proud parents of their missionaries. My youngest brother Erik comes home in just 4 days! So lately I have been thinking of this project over and over in my head and what a perfect time to make it for my parents when their last missionary will be home safe and sound. I designed it a little differently then I had intended last year, but I think it will do just fine. This is the final project. All done online with my nifty tech skills and ready to be professionally printed, framed and hung on the wall of honor ;) I am a proud sister to have made this for my parents and brothers who all served missions all over the world. So happy that we will all be together again when we welcome home Elder Erik McGregor in just 4 days!!
Also I made a Missionary quote that is free to print or download at the bottom! Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment