We love holidays around here, more family time to spend together. So for Labor Day we weekend we were invited over to Todd's aunt Cheryl's home while his grandma was in town as well. We picked yummy peaches off her neighbors tree, they are delish! For dinner we had yummy BBQ, S'mores for dessert and of course a lot a Farkel games....which I won twice!! Todd was determined to win and he was a little poopy when I beat him! MUUUAAHAHA! I'm no sore winner or loser, I generally could careless who win or loses, but it sure felt good. Gigi Phyllis {Todd's grandma} made Aila the cutest mini pillow with her name on it and a doll crochet blanket! How cute!! I think I was more happy about her present then Aila was ha ha. Monday we decided to check out Spanish Forks reservoir. It was pretty up there, but after 45 Min's we were getting super hot with the sun beating down on us. Later we went on a walk to dinner at some O.K Chinese place and then continued our walk through the BYU campus down to Sonic for half off shakes! They really do have yummy shakes! Todd got Oreo and I got their Butter finger shake. Thought I'd mix it up since I always get their Reeses.
Mm mm mm good!
Yummy fresh Peaches!
S'mores!! So yummy! The perfect dessert on a cool summers night!
Toddy Loves his S'mores!
Adorable right!? I wasn't exhasderating ;)
Cutie wutie enjoying the agua!
Beautiful view from way up high.
Daddy on Aila watch. We took turns since she was going in to deep at times.
<---nervous mama="" p="">---nervous>







No comments:
Post a Comment