So to continue on our trip to California last week, there are a few highlights that stick out and are Blog worthy. Tuesday we had a great time at Lake Skinner with the kiddos. They loved the splash pads and play ground. Never been? It's a great escape from the city! Wednesday we celebrated my Grandma's birthday[the twins] at Jason's deli. They turned 88 years old! Holy Cannoli! These two are the most wonderful unselfish women ever! They are so special and perfect to me. They sure have started such a large beautiful family. I love coming from a very large family. Friday we HAD to get our Dragon House on!! Thee best Chinese food ever! I highly recommend it. I know I have blogged about Dragon House one or twice before, but I'm dead serious...THEE BEST Chinese food! I wouldn't steer you wrong on good quality food. It's located in Moreno Valley off of Alessandro blvd. Go and Enjoy if your in the Inland Empire area. We ended the week back home visiting Gigi Phyllis in St. George. I'd say last week was dedicated to family! Lots and lots of family time. Now were home and enjoying our last two weeks here in Utah. [to be continued]









No comments:
Post a Comment