Aila Leeann Walker was blessed on October 23, 2011 at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was such a beautiful day and we were so fortunate to have so much family with us for Little Aila. Afterwards we had brunch and just visit with each other at my sister's house. It was a good day and we Thank everyone who came! Thank you!
Aila update: She had her 2 month check up yesterday with the doctors and to get her shots...dum dumm dummm! She now weighs 8lbs 13oz 21.5in! Such a big girl and healthy as can be! She was such a trooper getting her shots, Daddy held her while I looked away(haha). I was told it's harder for the momma's, so I just looked from across the room. No I didn't cry haha, Aila was a tough girl...cryed for a few seconds and than went to her natural self...smiles and all :)
LOVE her!!

No comments:
Post a Comment