Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Blues

Well this year's Halloween was just a bad time for us which is so sad cause it was Aila's first Halloween and ya well...ya. Todd got sick and still is sick, but coping with it, Aila kind of has the snuffles and I had/have milk fever. Poor us haha! It has been a rough couple of days, but were all feeling a lot better and are so THANKFUL for our health, and Prayer! O.K so we missed Halloween, I honestly didn't really have anything wowie wow wow for Aila to wear anyways...so whateves next year we can really go all out. Now we look forward to Thanksgiving. I am so happy that we had Aila just in time for the holidays...shes really starting to be fun and blooming into her personality. She's a smiley girl, but stubborn and knows what she wants...and GETS IT! She sleeps with me, she has since I popped her out into this world. I know it's not good, but whatever...it makes nursing easier and shes so cuddly. But now she is getting quite demanding and knows what she wants. She's 11 weeks now and I am sometimes worried and thinking did I create a little monster? Haha...a very cute monster :) 


Here she is...getting so big 11 weeks 


No comments:

Post a Comment