Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pinterest Project #1

So Im starting small because having a 12 week old baby can get a little time consuming. But I am going to start a  Pinterest  Project and blog about it. It won't be all the time, but every so often I think it will be fun and interesting to pick something, wither it be a recipe or a craft and make it happen. There are so many creative, fun and yummy things I am dying to make, This may just motivate me to do so! 
Like I said i'm starting out small and so tonight I made 
Homemade "Starbucks" my favorite Hot Chocolate! 
And it was seriously so good! Tastes just like Starbucks
Not much of a Challenge, but fun and Oh So Yummy!



Ingredients-
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Garnish-Whipped cream

Instructions-
• Combine the water, cocoa and sugar in a 16-ounce microwavable safe pitcher, such as a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Zap the mixture on high for 30 seconds. Stir well to create chocolate syrup.

• Add the milk to the chocolate syrup and microwave the mixture for 1 1/2 minutes. Add the vanilla extract. Pour into Mug and serve with Whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment