Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week with Gammy

This past week my Dad was out of town and Todd has the Academy till pretty late at night so I stayed at my parents house for a few days. It gave Todd a few days to get some real sleep with no baby girl screaming for Num Num or Diaper change haha. I love hanging out with my mom and I just love visiting home and spending quality time with her. It's so true what they say(Although I never really minded hanging out with my mom)But your mom and sisters really do become your best friends and through the years become closer and closer to each other! So me and Aila spent the whole week pretty much with Gammy and we had a good time. My Mom is obsessed with Aila(well could you blame her, Aila is just the cutest) We call my mom the baby hogger. I don't mind at all...I Love my daughter, but its nice to pass her around occasionally :) We did some fun stuff with Gammy, we ate at Olive Garden twice..their having the pasta all you can eat special which is sooo good!! I could eat there every day. We went to the mall and panera bread. OK their one of my fav places too, their turkey bravo is the best sandwich, I order it every time! 
Sunday was General Conference so we had a fiesta for dinner. My mom made pretty much everything, I would have helped, but it was a little difficult with a baby. She made my dads yummy tacos and chips with salsa, It was so good! 
We just had a great week and weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment