Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Someone is 7 weeks old

By someone I obviously mean my precious, perfect and ADORABLE baby girl! Aila is 7 weeks old now and honestly it feels like it has been longer that she has been here with us.  And I will say the time has really passed by very quickly, she is getting SO big already! She's starting to change more and more. At time I see a lot of me still, but than I see a lot of Todd as well. She has a good mixture right now, but we will see cause she's going to change more and more through the next couple months. She is just the highlight of my morning, afternoon and night for sure! With Todd being so busy with working and the academy I get a lot of Aila and me time. She's my little buddy that loves to cuddle and sleep on my chest. Aila's head is now big enough to wear headbands-UH OH watch out!
          I  L o v e  being Aila's mommy!







No comments:

Post a Comment