Friday, April 19, 2013

Our days are anything but Extraordinary

Being a stay home mama I sometimes get lost in routines, ruts and TRYING to stay busy and positive. Our days are anything but Extraordinary. And I'm ok with our simple Ordinary days thee's days ;)


We love our daily walks.talks.snacks and kisses! 
(If only I spoke and understood baby babble ;)


Pooh is high maintenance...


A bounce house in the house! How awesome is this! I had to fight the urge to join them!
(I did however sneak in when no one knew...best 3 sec of my adult life)


I love when she does this...just relaxin after a hard days play.


I love when I come across adorable photo's of Mama's and their babes doing cute things together. And you know those moments are so difficult to capture on film/camera.
(YES, Victory!)


Skyping with Daddyyy!
She was ecstatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment