Last tuesday my parent's and I cruised up to Utah to 1. see my nephew madsen and 2. for Aila and I to of course see Todd! As some of you may know that we are moving to Utah. Todd is up there working and saving. The past few weeks have been in a lot of ways very discouraging and devastating for us. We are well and safe and to relive it just causes me to dwell and I am past that point. All we can do now is pray and have faith that everything is going to work out and maybe this happened for a reason and there is a bigger and better opportunity for us. With that said, we are picking up the pieces and keeping our heads held high. Aila and I are still here in CA for a little bit longer and we miss Todd and he misses us. So when we get a chance to visit we take it! SO back to 1. My nephew Madsen Garrett McGregor is a cutie patootie! I was very excited to be there so see him and hold him! He has the sweetest most precious little whine and cry ever. This will be my third nephew and the 4th comes in June! My sister Winter is having another boy. It's raining boys and
I LOVE it!
While we were there it was also my younger sister's birthday! Go Shea it's ya birthday, we're ganna party like it's ya birthday!....at.....CPK! haha We had a good lunch with miss busy bee and I was glad to see her before her birthday! Todd's good friend and old mission companion's wedding was happening while I was up there so we got to attend it, hangout and enjoy some yum-o food! Got to love Todd's facial expressions...
My parent's decided to break up the trip and stop at the land that my Dad purachased to build a cabin. I forget where in Utah, but it's beautiful and so peaceful there. Very small town feel and a gorgeous view of a lake. We stayed in a cute cabin at Hoover's ranch. By rock candy mountain!? Ya I have never heard of it either haha. Their resturant had the yummiest homemade scones I ever tasted and layed eyes on. H O L Y cow they were so good and with the honey butter on top....WOWZA'S! Haha! Of course after we ate we had to walk off our dinner and scope out the joint. The scenery was still dry and dead from winter, but I hear in the spring/summer/fall it is breath taking.














No comments:
Post a Comment