Easter is such a special day. Now that I am older I appreciate it for what is really is. The resurrection of our savior Jesus Christ. We have been watching "The Bible" on the history channel. I highly recommend it. What our savior went through was unimaginable! I am very grateful for all the sacrifices that he went through for everyone in this world. There is no greater gift. I am most certain that every store has it all backwards. Bunny's everywhere!! Now I am not sure where the easter bunny even came into the picture. It's fun and for the kids of course, nothing wrong with that. I just dislike how it consumes the whole meaning of easter. The TRUE meaning. With all that said...I am guilty and I bought Aila an easter egg basket. She even got 2 more baskets from Grandma Walker and Gammy Mcgregor! Haha. It was a great day. We went to church and had family over. Picture time is quite the hectic time, BUT it's a must! I love a good photo of family for memories. Who doesn't take photo's on holiday's anyways!?? Well if you don't than you miss out on the hilarious bloopers! Happy Easter!















Ok now the good ones....;)












Gosh Brittany, the pictures of Aila with your parents looks just like you!
ReplyDelete