So this week was a full week for us, Todd left on Wednesday for Utah, Aila got to see her future husband Henry for a play date on friday {we joke and say they are getting married in the future} HA, wouldn't that be crazy cool! They colored, ate fishy crackers, painted and watched a movie. It was a lot of fun! Today we spent the day for some cousin fun time, lunch and shopping. Seriously, it has been a vacation around here. Aila has been such a dainty sweetpea lately. She is just so corky and lovable...UGH I eat her up every chance I get! It's been a real treat being a mom. I feel so spoiled and lucky to be a stay home mom. I'm sure I am not alone on feeling like that. Although I do only care for 1 child right now...Im sure i'll think twice with the more I have haha. Nah, I'll still feel the same of course! Being a mom is tough and it has it's up's and down's, but I LOve it and am very grateful to have this role in my life as a full time wife and mother. It sure beats measuring women's breasts at nordstrom! Haha good times, good times! Anyways just grateful I guess and happy at the moment where I am in my life. Lucky me, luckkky me ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment