Happy Belated Valentine's Day! So I have a few things to cover that have happened. Nothing too crazy, but just fun to share. So the morning of valentine's day, Aila and I awoke with flower's from Papa {my dad}. Beautiful red roses for my mother, pink roses for me and a single pink rose for miss Ailapie! As you can see from the picture below...ADORABLE! He even put it in a vase and set it on her highchair! Precious! I made Aila pink oatmeal pancakes and got her ready for the day. Later that night we went to dinner with my parent's to Ming's Chinese resturant-YUM!
The day after we got together with Aunty Winter and cousins Cash n Ryder for our belated v-day shoot! It was so cute! My sister made the kissing booth stand all by herself {prego and all} and it turned out adorable! She is also a photographer, very established and good with kids. She was the serious shooter while I just took the fun in between shots, which are my favorite to work with.
Check them out! :)
SEE MORE @ M'LADYE PHOTOG
















No comments:
Post a Comment