Friday, February 1, 2013

Before bedtime wrestles & remote controls

Aila LOVES Daddy! She loves her Ma of course, but there is something about Daddy that just really gets her silly and joyful. Aila is a tough cookie, and well...she better be, she is surrounded by all boy nephews! Here is Aila and Daddy wrestling before bedtime and Aila is clearly kicking Dada's bootay! "GO A-A!!" We enjoyed as much time as we could with Daddy before he was off to Utah for 2 months. Which seems like along time not to see your husband, but there is some good news that comes with that. Aila and I will be traveling out there at the end of this month for my sister-in-laws baby shower AND he will try and make it out here if he can to see us, sooo It won't be to to bad. We are going to stay busy and enjoy California while we are still here. I miss Todd already though and it's only been 2 days...haha! Typical lovestruck wifey! ::sigh:: OK focusing on something else...Don't mind the mess in the photo's, we were still unpacking and getting situated. BUT now a few days later we are officially all moved in at my parent's house. It was a smooth transition for Aila, she is comfortable here and knows where everything is so that was good. Moving can be tough on a little toddler and sometimes very difficult on the parent's I imagine. I am just so glad Aila is pretty go with the flow for the most part with spending the night either at my parent's house or Grandpa and Grandma Walker's. I love my parent's and In-Law's! They all are so supportive of our situation and willing to help us in anyway that they can. Their so positive and happy for us, which eases my nerves on moving to a different state where we will not have the short distance of hanging out all the time. I know it is a good move for us and it not only feels right, I am feeling eager and happy about this new adventure underway! YAY!














No comments:

Post a Comment