Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sugar pie, Honey bun

Aila is my Sugar pie and Todd is my Honey bun! :) Fits them perfectly! Ha ha! [where do I come up with this stuff!?] We had a great weekend! Here are some of the highlights from this past week! Enjoy ;)

First off, let me just say how much this little babe captures my heart over and over! Never a dull moment with this chick! Here she is snuggling and suffocating Pooh bear! [that's my girl]

At Child's Play having a ball! er or...bubble of a time! Their bubbles come from gymboree...they last a long time! Got to get them! [she's fascinated!]

She has this puzzle of shapes down! SO fun to watch her grow! It's truly amazing :)
[smarty farty pants]

DADDY came down from Utah to start the move and to see us!! Yay! Aila LOVES Daddy! and she loves to sit on your lap for story time. [heart melting]

Puzzle addiction...
but with DADDY! Yay! 

The lens's went missing or maybe I pushed them out....either way she looks cute! ;)

Story time with DADDY! She can't get enough of Daddy time! 2 weeks till we move!
[let the venture begin]

My hub sent me this photo on his way back driving through Utah on Memorial Day 
 Yesterday 05.27.13
It made me feel proud, happy and a bit sad. You don't see this anymore, at least here in California. What is happening? Sadly I do know what is happening, but I refuse to let it. I will stand strong for the true american dream to continue on and KNOW where I stand as a daughter of God. I am honored to have been born in this great country because of the brave men that fought and continue to fight for my freedom! [truly inspiring brave men]

No comments:

Post a Comment