Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SeaWorld

Last week my sister Winter and I took the littles to SeaWorld. She invited me to go with my nephews preschool class for the day for $6! WHoa?? How could I NOT go for that price and Aila was free. We had a good day walking around and seeing all kinds of sea life. I haven't been to SeaWorld in a long time and last time I remember it was OK. This time was a lot more fun with kids. We brought our lunches, drinks and just hung out. The Shamu show was a little weak, but I understand they don't want to have another killing on their watch. So the show was simple and wet! Glad I wasn't sitting at the bottom...people were getting soaked! It was pretty funny. After the day was through I have to say I am pretty proud of myself, I didn't spend a dime there. It was a great day :)


Getting ready to go get in line to enter the park. Cash & Ryder looked so cute in there hats!

Sea turtles & lots of fishies

Sea lion & otter show

She liked it, I think ;)

Beluga whales. Pretty!

Shamu show. See Shamu all the way down there to the right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment