Thursday, June 14, 2012

Out & About

Being a stay home mama has its perks, I have to get out of the house a lot before I about lose my cool. I hate where we live first of all....its too small and we have out grown it! We cannot wait to leave and find something bigger, like a home maybe or heck ANYTHING compared to where we are now! Don't get me wrong our place is really nice, but we are in need of an upgrade. And I know our time will come, and we just have to be patient. SO back to the perks of being a stay home mama are leaving for a few hours, get out of the house and roam around. I love to walk with Aila in her stroller and she loves to get out and about also. Its refreshing and a MUST when you are home everyday.Yesterday[wednesday]we went to dos logos just to browse and walk around..you know SHOP TILL WE DROP! Haaaa ohhh don't I wish we could! But no I didn't shop, I just browsed the stores and fantasied about what home decor we would choose in Z Gallerie. Love that store and I love this vase. And then there's Anthropologie....good greef!!...I want everything I see. But WHY oh why must it cost you, your soul to shop there? Coolest FREE part though is admiring their window display's! I LOVE their window display's...they[and nordstrom]have the best display's! Beyond creative and different. 
Dream job right there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment