Monday, June 4, 2012

Memorial Day

I know it's been a week since But whatever's,  It's never to late to share what we did over the holiday weekend. Well we to the beach...BIG SURPRISE!! [hehe] It was actually a really nice day and we haven't been to the beach in a long time, so it was time to get our vitamin D ON! I of course got a little too much vita.D, I am still all itchy and peeling like a lizard! Thats my fault for not wearing any sun screen...WHAT WAS I THINKING!? A little to occupied with visiting and taking care of Aila, Which by the way did not like the beach at first..teething and miserable with the ocean breeze in her face was not her idea of a fun filled day out! She was no happy camper, But as the day went on she came around and was good the rest of the day. Oh Don't mind the whiteness that is our skin...were slowly working on it!

-Picage- 



WAIT there is more...



Cannot forget why we had this holiday...
Our very brave vets.


Well H E L L O strips...
long time no eat!! Yum



Miss stinker pants herself...
playing with gammy mcgregor :)





Later that evening we walked the pier and got some yummy dessert at Ruby's Who in my opinion have the best shakes and malts! I hope everyone had a fun safe holiday weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment