Wednesday, May 30, 2012

There She Goes, There She Goes Again

These pictures doesn't do this silly girl justice! She is soo stinkingly cute! Aila is getting so big she has two bottom front teeth surfacing! I swear we have been anticipating their arrival for ooh about 4 months now. She has been a bit grumpy, sleepy and a little sick lately. She really is such a good and mellow baby. Aila is starting to mimic noises I say...it's pretty funny. You know your a parent when your baby does the most simple things of progression and you are bursting with joy and laughter! Of course her first word is DADA...even though she has no idea what she is saying. She is really starting to get into everything, touches everything and drools all over E V E R Y T H I N G! I take back saying she is mellow...she WAS mellow, now she is for sure past that point and onto bigger and better things! Our things that is...Little stinker pants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment