Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jus a lil Update


I did a few changes to my photography website. There were things about it I didn't care for and the girl that I bought it from installed it for me. She was sweet and I even asked her if there was a way I could make some changes to it in the near future, like for an example the header...I didn't like the font or really the header to be honest. It was cute, but I was already over it and wanting something a bit more different. She told me no, there was nothing to be done. But I was determined to figure it out and make it work. It's like my mother hiding the junk food somewhere she thought was clever and that I would never find it..BAH I always found it :)I can be quite the computer geek when I set my mind to it. I also made some buttons if look to your right, you can grab one if you would like to sport my photography on your blog/website. If you have a button..let me know and I'll grab your's as well! Like trade sisters! Anyways..so do check out my website and share with your lovely friends as well :) 
T H A N K S!

No comments:

Post a Comment