Two Thousand & Twelve
So far it has been a good good start to a new year!
Every chance I get I love to get family pictures of us and to show how Aila has been growing up so fast! She is just the cutest babe ever. She is getting more voicey and starting to laugh more and more. I recently found her weakness...hehe and she giggles sooo adorable! Oh gosh what would we do without her, we just drool over her and smother her with lots and lots of kisses! Today we went to my Nephew Cash's birthday party, it was a Monter Truck party for his 4th birthday. It was a great day, got to spend time with some family and just hangout :)
Like Daddy like Daughter
Love getting family pictures every chance I get!
Mama loves you Baboose
Our little almost 5 month old cutie patootie!
Mama.B






No comments:
Post a Comment