Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day of Christmas

Christmas day was really nice, we spent the night at my parents house and woke up with almost all my siblings their. Had a yummy breakfast and later opened presents and visited. My grandma and grandpa McGregor came out that morning so that was nice to see them. Aila got so much from both sides, I knew she was going to get spoiled this year...it being her first christmas and all. 
We are very blessed and thankful for our family and all that they do for us. Christmas time to me has nothing to do with the presents...Obviously, but what I mean is Im just happy that it is about family time and just the spirit of Christmas! I'm old enough now to appreciate what it really means and the true meaning of that day. It was a great day and we are very thankful for all the lovely gifts from everyone. Dinner was yummy, yet again like Thanksgiving I did not go for seconds...having a baby limits you to seconds haha. Within 2 hours I was starving again! :)

Every year is just great times and great memories!





No comments:

Post a Comment