Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Santy Clause

Aila meet Santa yesturday AND she turned 4 months old! She didn't even cry -hehe. Im sure next year she won't be so calm and relaxed. Im sure she will scream and cry for me...reaching out like I'm leaving her for good. I think it's a bit torcher and at the same time a little funny when children scream and cry when they meet Santa. My sister and I took our little ones to go see Santa at the Pro Bass Shop(Disneyland for men). They were doing them for free! It was so awesome, but took us forever to finally get to the front of the line. You could only imagine how crazy it was. I was sort of surprised that I even agreed to go. It's a little insane and sort of silly how people get all Crazed about having their child meet a FAKE santa...a STRANGER man in a costume! Haha...BUT we all do it. Anyways I can't believe Aila is 4 months old, the time goes by so fast. Everyday she is doing something new. Her new thing is being more voice stress and at the beginning stages of laughing...well ok she only giggled for me once so far, but it's only a matter of time :) Yays!

No comments:

Post a Comment