Well once again the Holiday's are FLYING BY, but we still have Christmas. Which is personally one of my favorite holidays of course. We took our Christmas Pictures last weekend at yorba linda park which has really neat spots to shoot! Anyways So we got some cute shots of us and I did a photo shoot for our good friends The Glenn's as well. They came out really cute! I snagged a cute photo idea off of Pinterest for Christmas that I wanted to try and I think it came out pretty cute and festive! Our Baby girl is growing so fast and she is getting so big. We love her so much, she is just too much fun! She is 3 months and 2 weeks old and is just our adorable dainty love bug! She smiles so much and I know any day now she is just going to start laughing a little bit and we cannot wait for that to happen.


No comments:
Post a Comment