Wednesday, August 3, 2011

She's about to "POP"


••Our Baby Shower for Aila was this past saturday and it was a blast! I must admit, I did a lot of planning and arranging my own Shower but thats just how I am. I like things a certain way sometimes and so most times its just more successful to do it yourself! PLUS I love getting creative and making things.

••My Shower was really cute, The theme was -{She's about to "POP"}- I actually got the idea of course online, but they really didn't get all to clever with the idea, so I took it to a whole new level haha. If anyone needs an idea for a baby shower...this is such a cute/fun/creative idea! Everything had to do with the word POP! SO we had Popcorn, CakePops, TootsiePops & Pop drops, Chocolate Popsicles, Pop'ems donuts, Lemon cake Popper's, Popcorn shrimp, Jalapeno Popper's, Salad with Poppyseed dressing, Pop chips, Soda Pop, and more. SO fun and we really had a fun time doing it. My mom and sister Winter were a huge help of course, I couldn't have done it without them!

••We got so much stuff for our Aila, she is going to be one stylish babe thats for sure! She has clothes coming out of our ears! We recently just set up her little area in our room and we cannot wait to meet her. Thanks to everyone who came to my shower, tons of fun! Todd & I both appreciate all the goodies and Love! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment