Today I decided out of nowhere to make Chocolate Chip Cookies from scratch because their easy and I was craving something sweet. The only problem is I was missing 2 rather important ingredients that goes with making cookies...Baking soda and Vanilla extract.
I had the butter, Egg, Sugar, flour and mini chocolate chips already, but of course when do i ever make anything from scratch that I would already have baking soda and vanilla extract. That didn't stop me though...I was determined to make cookies and somehow work around it haha.
So here is how I made my Chocolate mini chip cookies today!
1/2 cup Butter
1/4 cup Sugar
1 Egg
1 1/2 cup Flour
Powered sugar
1/2 cup Chocolate cake mix
Put them into a mini cupcake pan and baked for 15 mins on 350 temp.
Here is how they turned out...A little stiff, but not bad tasting! Haha!
I do know they could have been A LOT better if I have had the motivation to run to the store, but half the fun is experimenting with what ya got!

No comments:
Post a Comment