Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I know i am carrying this amazing miracle of life right here in my belly, but I honestly didn't really think about me being included in Mother's Day until Todd told me that I was a Mother. Our baby has a gender, a name and I am carrying it and nurturing it inside me. Makes sense actually haha. I really wasn't even expecting anything from anyone, It didn't dawn on me really at all. Im so used to Mother's Day as my Moms day really haha. It was a great day with my family, Todd totally surprised me with a beautiful card and my favorite chocolate Lindt's(Love that boy) It was so sweet of him! I swear he is my whole world...He makes me so happy! I couldn't imagine living life without him right by my side. LOVE YOU TODDY!!!! :) Hehe he'll read this at some point this week and probably laugh at me for blogging this, but whatever I do wha I want! Haha jk. Anyways so My very first pre-mom day was really awesome! I felt great, ate like a hungry hungry pippo and got to be with family :)

I got this great quote at church for Mother's Day and I just loved it so I thought i'd share it!

May each of us treasure this truth: One cannot forget Mother and remember God. One cannot remember Mother and forget God. Why? Because these two sacred persons, God and Mother, partners in creation, in love, in service, are as one.
-Pres.Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment