Friday, May 20, 2011

25 weeks


I am 25 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow...Oh the time is going slow I feel Though I shouldn't complain since we have so much to do to get ready for this lil bundle to arrive. So I am content haha. Aila is now 13 1/2 inches long and weighs about a pound and a half. Last night was a really good night for me, while I was trying to fall asleep normally she will move and kick a little and then dose off, but Not this time...Wow, I was laughing and trying not to wake Todd because she was a gymnast in my belly. I felt her completely! I got to really feel how big she is now and wow she was moving like crazy! I love it!! This experience is beyond words to express..all mother's could relate. We are very blessed that our heavenly father gave us this gift of carrying our children within us. It's so beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment