Saturday, June 22, 2013

22 months old and enjoying our new environment

 So this week was fun, my brothers and sister in law took our little ones up to Bridal view falls in provo canyon. The mountains, water falls and the scenery was just beautiful. We walked and had a picnic for a few hours. I am really starting to love this whole exploring thing ;) 



I walked to historic downtown provo {its not called that, but thats what Im calling it} Shops and food and just that old small town urban feeling. The outside lights...LOVE! All I needed was a backyard and a hammick! 


Taking a family stroll. I am loving this 3 days a week hubby home thing!


Some one is 22 months! Yay! 2 months and our precious babe is 2 years old! It's going to be fun taking her to Disneyland for the first time. {crossing my fingers I can talk Todd into going while we will be In CA visiting} he he! She is teething like no joke this time. Tantrums, fevers and no energy :( Breaks my heart!
Up at park city eating with family at Red Rock Brewery. Great food and root beer! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment