Monday, March 4, 2013

Steal this deal!

This month is going to be really busy, happy, sad, exciting and my last in a lot of ways for at least a little while. I'm moving reallllly soon to Utah. Like APRIL soon!...Ahhh! I have been saying to everyone about our move....It's Bittersweet. Thats all I can say about it. It's the perfect word to express how I feel haha. But so anyways back to the deal that I am offering with my Photography. It's a steal and at least for me having a small toddler and bills to pay...money unfortunately doesn't grow on tree's ;) Sooo here is my offer! Spend it, share it, Like it, Love it...

2 comments:

  1. britt! i nominated you for the Liebster Award! go to my blog and play along if you'd like. :)
    xo,
    sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this...haha. Hope it's not to late! :)

    ReplyDelete