Wednesday, July 25, 2012

OC Fair

First of all it's FREE on wednesday's if you donate 3 books, used or new! So heads up if anyone was planning to go, go wednesday! My sister Winter and I took the kiddies for the day and just walked around and browsed. I wish I got more photo's, but for some reason I didn't..lame! Anyways it was a fun activity to get out of the house and enjoy the day in the COOL OC air! It was warm, but the breeze was just perfect and cool! In the shade I got a chill....awww it felt amazing! I wasn't pissy or feeling weird, cause I cannot stand to be in hot weather with millions of people crowded around..No, well I can't stand to be in hot weather period! I don't know what it is about summer time and how my body reacts to the heat. It's really bizarre! But basically I hate summer and look forward to cooler weather ahead :)


No comments:

Post a Comment