So yes I know Aila is really quite the duplicate of Todd these days. Although I do see myself time to time, but recently I have seen a lot of her daddy. They have the same head and their both bald so they just look like the cutest duo I've ever laid eyes on. Aila is now 7 months and holy cow is growing rapidly fast, it's makes me remember when she was teeny tiny and new! Gosh the time really flys by fast when your having fun. The other day us three were just lounging and I finally got my camera back from being cleaned after two weeks of no photo's except crappy camera phone. So I whipped it out and started to get some super cute photos of Aila and Todd together. She is so much fun, you can be a little more rough and silly with her...she loves it! All you here is hear talking, laughing and farting constantly :)
Aila loves her dada, she knows his voice and tries to get his attention when she see's him. Todd is so cute with her,
he really is such a good daddy. We just LOve that boy!
Aila loves her dada, she knows his voice and tries to get his attention when she see's him. Todd is so cute with her,
he really is such a good daddy. We just LOve that boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment