Friday, September 9, 2011

The simple CTR motto

I thought i'd never say this, but with the way things have been going and are headed that I cannot wait to get out of California! WHAT!? California has always been my home, I was once so proud to be a Californian! Not anymore sadly. The way things have been going it is impossible to stay here, not only financially, but morally. Our government/governors have really made there bed here and well now they can lie in the fifth they have created. It's not all about Democratics, Republicans, Conservatives, Liberals...etc. How about doing what is RIGHT! Doing the right thing for the people, doing the right thing for our country. It's come down to just that. Our president, governor and the government are not doing what is Right. Its really that simple don't you think. How can people stand strong for what is not right? It only does Bad...as you can see things are falling apart. Stop choosing sides and vote for what is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment