Depending on Aila and when she really wants to decide to pop her cute face into this world, we have 1 month and 18 days to go till my due date. Chances are she won't arrive on that day, but the time is getting closer and closer to meeting our baby girl! As a woman who has yet to learn the paths of motherhood I can however express how wonderful it is to feel this precious jewel growing in my belly and waking me up in the early hours of the morn! She is for sure without a doubt going to be an early birdy! I can be a morning person, but I just choose not to be...Sleep is much more valued haha. I won't have much say once she's here so I have been stocking up on my Zzzz's! I am beyond excited for my baby shower coming up in about 2 weeks. I'll have an update on how that went and details! It's going to be so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment