Aila Leeann Walker
Leeann is my mother-in-laws middle name. We got to thinking since we WERE going to have her middle name be Jamison, but it sadly reminded people of Jenna Jameson who is a porn star...and that I we couldn't have so we decided to use something more meaningful and so we started picking our families names with Aila and the only one that really stuck was Leeann. It sounds very pretty and we love it. We know it will fit our Lil babe so well when she arrives! AND we cannot wait for her to come!
I cannot believe that I am 30 weeks Pregnant! O.K now the time is flying by or sure! The beginning was a drag and just miserable, but now I feel better in the 3rd Trimester. My last Doctor appointment went really good, but I was yet again a little bummed when there was no Ultrasound. We really want to see her now that she is so much bigger! So we are going to get the 4D Ultrasound done since we got a $10 off coupon from New Life Ultrasound. Should be exciting! I am counting down the days when we get to go and see her!
No comments:
Post a Comment