As most or all of you know, Todd and I are expecting a Baby Sept 3rd. We are so Ecstatic about this Little cutie growing inside me and As for me I was BEYOND anxious to find out what gender it was. Friends told me about this place New Life Ultrasound and that they can tell you what your having at 14 weeks. Well by this past Monday March.7th I was a little over 14 weeks....soooooo We decided to just do it! An early Birthday present for me because I just couldn't wait till April! Plus this New Life Ultrasound was awesome! They give you free stuff, and tons of pictures of your visit which the Doctor does not do! So it was a very cool experience and I highly recommend it! We both had our thought and predictions of what it was, but to officially find out is so special and exciting!
So without further ado Todd & I would Love to announce that we are Expecting a Baby "GIRL!!"
She was being a Lady at first with the Cord between her little crossed legs!
So cute!
Here she is Lil'miss
Aila
Some sonogram shots of Aila that were our Favorite :)
Click to enlarge!
Congrats! =) =)
ReplyDelete