Me & Todd are going to have a BABY!!
We got to see our little one yesturday at the doctors and It has a strong fast heartbeat and is about the size of a Grape! Haha. We are so excited, Gosh who wouldn't!? ;)
Besides the morning sickness and constant nausea I have been pretty good and just looking forward to the 2nd Trimester! Haha Cause trust me the 1st Trimester sucks! But on a happier and more positive note WE ARE SOOOO HAPPY and we cannot wait to find out what it is :)

I know you can't quite see it because it is so small right now, but you can kind of see it there in the middle to the left just hangin out sucking the life out of me! :)
The size of a grape...Crazy!
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you two. You will be the best parents.
ReplyDeleteP.S. you're new blog design is SO cute. i love it.
Thanks Lauren! Your so sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, ya I was sick of the other one we had up :)
Congrats!!! :) That is very exciting news! Your little boy or girl will be SO cute. I am happy for you guys! Hope the morning sickness goes away soon. I also like the new blog design.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much holly sweetie! YES i am so looking forward to not being sick anymore hopefully soon :) Thanks!
ReplyDelete