Thursday, April 1, 2010

Who forgets there own ßirthday!?


So about a couple days ago on March 23rd i had my 26th Birthday. {old fart} I had just gotten married on March 20th, so i was just totally focused on my wedding of course than to remember my own birthday. I had totally forgotten till the late night before. People were wishing my early b-day wishes and i was kind of confused at first on what day it was. {what a weirdo} But anyways so me and Todd went out for my Birthday to The CheeseCake Factory! My Favorate! I got there Red velvet CheeseCake! Seriously, its to Die for!

4 comments:

  1. Yum yum!! Ill have to try that sometime. I really like their white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. Its my fav. Happy b-lated birthday. You are the same age as my husband. He turned 26 on March 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum i'll have to try that one next time! Thank you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the UTI go to a health store and buy the Mannose & Botanicals U.T. Vibrance Crisis Intervention Formula. I bought it a few days into mine and it really helped. I drink straight cranberry juice (100%) Its pretty nasty but that helps too. I down it like crazy. Drinking lots of water helps. They are ANNOYING though. Sorry you have one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl! huh i got meds, these things suck big time haha!

    ReplyDelete