That is so sweet =) My ring looks a lot like yours, so of course I love it! Congrats Britt! You are going to love married life. It is so much fun.
the ring is beautiful and im so happy for you!
Congratulations!! You two are such an adorable couple! I am so happy for you, your ring is soo beautiful!! Have fun planning your wedding, it is your day to be a princess!
Thanks girls! :o) Im excited & ready!
Thank you nikki! :o)
That is so sweet =) My ring looks a lot like yours, so of course I love it! Congrats Britt! You are going to love married life. It is so much fun.
ReplyDeletethe ring is beautiful and im so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! You two are such an adorable couple! I am so happy for you, your ring is soo beautiful!! Have fun planning your wedding, it is your day to be a princess!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls! :o) Im excited & ready!
ReplyDeleteThank you nikki! :o)
ReplyDelete